From:
natalie shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 21:27:19 +1000

Hi Listies

Something wonderful to pass on:

Last week I was with my (coeliac) daughter at the Leichardt Organic food
markets; which is run on Saturday mornings in the grounds of Orange Grove
Public School on Perry St, Leichhardt.

Imagine my amazement as I passed the pancake stall - a sign, saying "coeliac
pancakes".  So I bought a plate:  they are miniature, gf, bite-size pancakes
(almost like pikelets), made fresh on the spot, with choice of gf toppings
(we had maple syrup and cream).  And they were delicious!

It is the only time since diagnosis - almost four years ago - that I have
ever seen specifically advertised gf "fast" food.  Maybe the rest of the
world really is catching up!

One happy mother -

Natalie