From:
Jerome Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jerome Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 13:47:46 -0500

For those of you that have a child diagnosed with Celiac Disease that may
not have heard about our group, we invite you to join The Children's
Hospital Celiac Support Group and come for our March Members Forum.  It
will be held Sunday, March 21, 2004 from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. at the
Children's Hospital Enders Building, Conference Rooms A & B.  There will be
a presentation by three panelists followed by a Question and Answer
period.  The Panel Speakers are Alan Leichtner, M.D.; Nixie Raymond, R.D.,
Nutritionist; and Katie Tawakol, R.N.  There will also be an on-site gluten
free store and food samples from several vendors. $5 per person will be
collected at the door.  If you would like to learn more about our group or
this meeting, phone or e-mail us by March 14, 2004.
617-355-2127 or [log in to unmask]