From:
Charles Searcy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 1995 16:15:22 -0400

TH}Question:  Are there any Celiacs being treated with Dapsone?

I have been taking Dapsone for the last 6yrs. I've had no side affects. I'm
at this time taking 100mg. and have had to incress to 200mg. a day when I
have an outbreak. I know this sounds like I'm not following a G.F. diet, but
I do!!! However eating off the grocery store shelfs leaves one open to lots
of cross contamination with so-called gluten free items. ie, Corn Pops,
rice flour, corn flour, ect....To answer your question,  I've not tested
for celiac but have tested positive for D.H. hope I've been of some help.
Trying to live a gluten free life in Tampa, Fl