From:
Barbara Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 19:13:58 -0500

Thank you so much for your responses and all of your wonderful advice
for our daughter.

Out of the forty responses that I received, all but about five link the
rapid heartbeat to celiac disease and had a marked improvement after
starting the GF diet.

The remaining ones had thyroid problems except one who indicated a tumor
causing the problems and one who had a heart problem that was not found
with a normal EKG.

If you would like more details, please let me know and I will forward
the responses to you privately.

Hopefully she will try the GF diet and see if the rapid heartbeat and
migraines improve.

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.

Barbara in Illinois