From:
Steve Majerus-Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 05:30:35 -0500

I am writing in support of Vance's well thought-out post regarding agreeing
on one diet for all of us. It seems certain that many of us suffer from
problems with other substances than gluten (like dairy or vinegar) but we
can't let that slow down the efforts on the one thing that will make all of
our lives easier and healthier: full disclosure on food labels.
Let's stop squabbling among ourselves and present a unified stance on this
issue or we risk losing clearer labels because we look like we don't know
what we're talking about.

Conclusive evidence is in on vinegar, thank God. Of course those who are
bothered by it shouldn't eat it, but it opens up a lot of food choices for
the rest of the celiac community.

Jackie

Steve Collins & Jackie Majerus
The Majerus-Collins Family