From:
Mildred Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mildred Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2012 09:00:14 -0700

I have to start these infusions on Monday.  One a week for three weeks. Three times a year.  I have been on procrit for several years.  My to H's are on the low side of the range but still not that bad. The anema managment program says some thing else is too low. I do not remenber what they called it at this monment.  My Dr just heard about this anemia program and wants me to try it.  The thing What bothers me , is they call me on the phone and act like I am a newbee.   I have been celiac for eight years now.  When they call they will say one thing and then change their mind over and over again.I refuse these infusions at first because it is like this is their BIG THING.

Anyway enough of this. What I would like to know is has anyone out there had Iron infusions? Did you have any side effects from them?  I really do not want to do it, but my Dr(who I trust) of 20 years think I should give it a try.  She said she talked to a Dr and he/she said it will get me off procrit.

What do you think.  Please let me know  as soon as you can as I have to go in on Monday.  What would we do without  helping each other?  I think all my celiacs can know how I feel.

Hope you had fun on the 31st.

Vote for the right guy--you all know who that is.

Thank you so mich for your help.

Mildred