From:
"XO Baking Co." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
XO Baking Co.
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2012 17:11:15 -0800

We have some exciting news to share - we are adding 5 wonderful products to
our baking mix line: Pancake & Waffle Mix, Chocolate Cake Mix, Vanilla Cake
mix, Chocolate Frosting Mix and Vanilla Frosting Mix.  Our products will be
introduced at the Natural Products Expo, next week, and will be available to
the masses this month!

Our other 7 certified gluten free baking mixes are now available in the
following retailers:  Mother's Market Chain in Orange County, CA,  Whole
Foods Market in Southern California: Tarzana, Sherman Oaks, Venice,
Torrance, Long Beach, La Jolla.
Our Products are also available on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_9?url=search-alias%3Dgrocery&field-
keywords=xo+baking+co&sprefix=xo+baking%2Caps%2C214

For a complete list of our retailers, check out our store listing.
http://xobakingco.com/buy-in-stores/

We will be conducting demos in All Mother's Market and Whole Foods stores
mentioned above. Please follow us on Facebook and twitter to be notified
when demos will be taking place.
http://www.facebook.com/xobakingco

All of XO Baking Co.'s mixes are Certified Gluten Free, Kosher, Dairy Free,
All Natural and contain no artificial ingredients.

We have developed the only line of Baking Mixes as well as a 1:1 All Purpose
Flour, using unique flours such as Cassava Flour and Organic Coconut Flour.

The taste of our products is truly what gets people hooked!  Here are some
examples of the types of emails we get every day:

"I just wanted to write to say thank you for making the most delicious
gluten-free baking products I have had EVER! I was diagnosed a little over a
year ago and have struggled with eating gluten free because of the lack of
taste in the baked goods. I am also dairy-free, so your products are just a
GREAT addition to my dietary plan."

"I have purchased many gluten free baking products, but XO products are by
far the best. They have no after taste and really tastes like regular
cornbread, cookies, brownies, or whatever mix you are using. I made the
brownies for my grandkids, and they loved them. Easy to follow baking
instructions. I made the corn bread for company dinner, and they had no idea
it was gluten free until I told them."

"I will never bake any other brownies again after tasting these! my kids
love them more than any other brand also! yummy just YUMMY!!"

Happy Baking (and eating!)

The XO Baking Co. Team

www.xobakingco.com