From:
Kate Panagia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kate Panagia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 09:08:49 -0700

Just had to let you all know that if you are anywhere
close to the Allentown area of PA, you really should
try out our GF Chef, Debbie Price of Leave it to Me
Gluten Free.

The dinner we had last night was so incredible, I had
to call her and thank her.  And I also felt if was my
duty to let all of you know what a wonderful chef she
is.

Last night dinner (and today's lunch) was Beef
Hotsapockets with scallopped potatoes.  Tender slices
of roast beef and cheese wrapped in a flakey cream
cheese pastry shell.  Absolutely incredible - and I
don't even like meat that well.

Last week it was Crab Cakes - also wonderful.  I could
go on and on..........

I just find it such a treat to be able to order a meal
for my son each week after having to make everything
from scratch for so long.

I have no financial interest in Debbie's business, I
just hope she keeps cooking these wonderful treats -
Did I mention the Carrot Cake last week :-)?

If anyone wants more info., her email is

Kate