From:
Melissa Belser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melissa Belser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 23:20:43 -0100

I just wanted to bring a point to all that have written in about this restaurant.  My husband and I recently ate there and had a wonderful experience.  The waiters and waitresses may not understand Celiac disease/Sprue, but  it is nice that at least one restaurant has made it easier to order "Gluten Free".  I appreciate the work of those involved that made this happen on their own initiative.  Maybe in the future more restaurants will make this happen.  I think before we all start complaining we need to think about what has been accomplished.  If we complain too much other restaurants may decide this too much trouble and not even make the attempt.

Melissa in MO