From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2013 13:53:48 -0500

Just for point of interest,

I use the drug (and food) interactions indicator on drugs.com, to make sure my diet and supplements and too many meds don't interact badly.

When I was at the doctor, this week, he said it is a good site, although he uses the doctors' forum on WebMD.

I have saved my mom's life using drugs.com, (no thanks to the FORMER doctor and FORMER head of nursing at Mom's nursing home), but looking up her meds and bringing them the printout.

And I keep a running track of my own, especially since I am trying a holistic approach to conditions and cutting back on meds (o.k. with doctors!!!), as a result of exercise and weight loss.

And when in doubt, I still rely (but don't abuse), the pharmacist on glutenfreedrugs.com.  These two have been invaluable!