From:
Cathy Magyery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 15:07:24 EST

First of all, thank you for all your responses.  My husband did go to a
doctor about 2 yrs ago for these symptoms, and had an ex-ray taken of his
throat and his swallowing.  The doctor could not find anything wrong, that is
why I thought it must be some kind of food allergy.  For a month, he will
stay off of dairy to see if that is his problem, if not, he will go back to
the doctor.

Most people mention he should get to the doctor right away, it could be many
problems such as, Shatki's ring (narrowing of the exophagus), candida
overgrowth, bronchial problems, heart problems, hiatal hernia,
gastroesophageal reflux disease, Gerd reflux, Barretts esophagus, post nasal
drip,  stomach acid, dairy and mold allergies.

One person suggested getting a book "Eat Right 4 Your Blood Type" by Dr.
Peter D'Adamo. (Which does sound interesting)

Thanks again for all the advice, if we find out anything for sure, I will
keep you informed.'

Cathy