From:
Heidi Busek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Heidi Busek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 09:32:47 -0500

Happy Spring from the gang at Ener-G Foods!

We here in Seattle have enjoyed a very mild winter this year. We here at
Ener-G Foods have been busy working on all the requirements to become
Kosher certified. We should be able to make that announcement in the
very near future. In the meantime, we are enjoying the mild winter by
being outdoors... watching our daffodils and crocuses bloom. But there
is still enough of a chill in the air that makes us want to come home to
a nice hearty dish of lasagna or spaghetti. So we decided to put our new
Pastas on sale for the month of March!

These pastas are made from Corn starch, potato starch and water. They
have a wonderful taste and cook up very easy. I hope you will try them
all!

#8150 Gluten Free LP Lasagna
#8152 Gluten Free LP Macaroni
#8153 Gluten Free LP Small Shells
#8154 Gluten Free LP Spaghetti
#8155 Gluten Free LP Large Shells

The regular price on these 16 oz packages is $5.49.  The sale price is
$4.65.

Heidi Busek
Ener-G Foods, Inc.
www.ener-g.com