From:
Jennifer Myerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 20:57:58 -0500

Hi everyone.  I was wondering if anyone out there has been prescribed pain
medication for when their stomach's cramp up severely.  Everytime I end up
in the ER, they either give me a shot of pain medicine or a prescription
for pain killers.  I have moved and while my old gastro prescribed me pain
medication, the office that my new gastro is in has an "absolutely no pain
medicine policy".

I am taking bentyl as an intestinal relaxer as prescribed by my gastro. I
take one 30 minutes before each meal.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated... I'd like to know what anyone
else in my situation is doing to over come this dilema.

Thank you and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Jennifer