From:
Saskia Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 15:31:20 -0400

Hello,

I'm quite nervous about having my widsom tooth extracted in two days.  I
would like to know if anyone has had any issues with IV anesthesia,
a 'theraputic injection' of a steriod called Decadron, or the drug Valium
and an pain reliever called Vicoprofen.  I am nervous about all of them,
understandably, and will be double checking with my pharmacist about the
gluten free status of the perscription drugs, but would like to hear if
anyone thinks I should be wary of any of this stuff and why (beyond my
natural aversion to being put to sleep I'm also not happy about the steriod
business).  Please let me know by tomorrow!  Thanks,

Saskia