From:
Linda Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 15:14:17 -0600

Just a note for those of you who have visited my online "Celiac Life Forum"
in the past year. I have finally found a site that hosts forums without
inundating the visitors with advertising; or restricting the subjects they
can discuss. Please come visit our new location at:

  http://www.communityware.com/asp/default.asp?Nextscreen=Community.asp&MnuL
vl=&ID=9120

or if that link is too long for you try using my website as a jump-off
point:

  http://www.nowheat.com/grfx/nowheat/

Thanks!

--