From:
Shereen Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 08:58:25 -0500

I found a celiac friendly health food store in Milford Pennsylvania (Delaware
Water Gap area just over NJ and NY borders). It was a great find after picking
up my kids from sleepaway camp, and being hungry for a lunch that is more than
salad or yoghurt. They had a great selection of gluten free foods to purchase.
But best of all, they had many prepared foods that were gluten free, as the
cook has celiac disease and has made the kitchen celiac aware and safe.  You
can eat the food at tables inside the store, which is a lovely space, or at
picnic tables outside.  They also set up food to go.  So, if you are doing some
canoeing or kayaking on the Delaware River, or taking in the leaves this fall,
stop by for a safe and delicious meal.  They had gluten free pizzas, fish, and
a yellow rice, turkey sausage and mushroom dish, as well as others.  They said
that they had a store in the Danbury/Bethel area of Conn. as  well.  Their
website is www.forehealth.com.  Just wanted to pass this on to support them and
give us more options for eating out!  Shereen Rosenthal