From:
Gail Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2009 23:29:39 -0400

I am in far north Scottsdale, Az  for a few weeks.? Have looked at Basha's, Whole Food, Frys, Safeway and Albertsons for the General Mills Honeynut Chex and the Cinnamion Chex (my absolute favorite).? Have only found Rice and Corn.? Can find them all over the Chgo area-never thought this would be a problem.? Does anyone have any suggestions for finding it here?
Thanks.