From:
"Janice @ Gluten Free Canada" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janice @ Gluten Free Canada
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 15:00:50 -0500

Dear ListMembers:

We have received many contributions for our upcoming book, "Gluten Free for
the Soul", and wish to thank each and every one who has contributed so far.

We are still looking for contributions in the following areas:

1) The Many Faces of Gluten Sensitivity
In an attempt to alleviate the myth that the symptoms of gluten intolerance
are always gastrointestinal, the first chapter illustrates the various ways
that gluten intolerance can affect the body.

2) Road to Recovery
For many, the adjustment to a gluten-free diet can be difficult. The
consumption of food is often associated with specific social rules and
expectations. This chapter shows how others have coped with both the
lifestyle changes and the social adjustments that are so often required, in
order thrive in a gluten filled world.

3) Some Controversies Surrounding Celiac Disease

4) Practical Advice
This very useful chapter gives advice on safely and successfully avoiding
exposure to gluten in places we tend to take for granted. We are still
interested in learn how others have coped with restaurant meals and
hospital stays (we have enough of these), but we are still looking for
information about nursing homes, schools and daycares.

We are always happy to respond to any concerns or inquiries.  For more info
please visit our website at http://www.glutenfreecanada.com or send your
email message to [log in to unmask]

In addition to "Gluten Free for the Soul", we offer GF Restaurant-Dining
Cards, Free Printable Awareness Posters, a great links page, and tax info
for Canadians.

Thank you.

Janice @ GlutenFreeCanada