From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 18:36:10 -0700

While researching recipes I could use at the church coffee hour in the
fall [what else does one do in the middle of summer?] I cam across an
interesting suggestion for lasagna that does not require pasta....use
potatoes!

Two large potatoes, peeled and sliced lengthwise are used in place of
the pasta.  Proceed with reg recipe.  They indicated that it would cook
in 45 min to an hour...top bubbly and browned, etc, etc. etc.,   Sounds
like it could have possibilities for us....

Ann