From:
Kristine Ganes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2008 11:03:21 -0700

Happy Thanksgiving from Glutenfreeda.com www.glutenfreeda.com

-Home to the largest collection of free gluten free recipes in the world
with  over 5000 gluten free recipes!

Highlights of the November 2008 issue:

-THANKSGIVING DAY GAME PLAN:

http://www.glutenfreeda.com/nov08-thanksgiving-plan.asp

-SUPERB GLUTEN FREE STUFFINGS

http://www.glutenfreeda.com/nov08-sensational-stuffings.asp

-CENTER STAGE SOUPS

http://www.glutenfreeda.com/nov08-center-stage-soups.asp

-EAT YOUR FRUITS AND VEGETABLES...TOGETHER
http://www.glutenfreeda.com/nov08-vegetables-fruits-together.asp

Our free web culinary magazine has the largest collection of gluten free
recipes in the world with over 5000 gluten free recipes to choose from.

Each issue brings to you articles relevant to gluten free living such as
Celiac 101 by Triumph Dining or an Online Gluten Free Cooking Class. We have
a Beauty and Fitness Column, Celiac News, Kid's Corner, Gluten Free at
College and Product Testing.

NEWSLETTER: Every week we publish a newsletter featuring a recipe of the
week. View a sample copy and sign up here :

https://secure.netos.com/glutenfreeda/newsletter-signup.asp

OUR BLOG  "Food for Thought...."

http://glutenfreeda.blogspot.com/

Did you know we have 9 years of monthly menus including 9 years of
Thanksgiving dinners?- All can be found here :

http://www.glutenfreeda.com/members_menus_archives.asp

and over 25 gluten free stuffing recipes including one made with waffles!

http://www.glutenfreeda.com/sresults.asp?what=stuffing
<http://www.glutenfreeda.com/sresults.asp?what=stuffing&tosee=recipes>
&tosee=recipes

COMING UP FOR DECEMBER:

"Yes Virginia there are gluten free cookies for Santa"...keep an out for
"Santa's Cookies"- 30 cookies and recipes of old favorites and new
traditions. Of course you can sign up for an RSS feed or the free newsletter
and never miss an article.

Best Wishes for a Happy and Healthy Gluten Free Thanksgiving!

-The Folks at Glutenfreeda.com

www.glutenfreeda.com