From:
Debra Matthies <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debra Matthies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 18:43:24 -0600

I can not thank everyone enough who have taken time out of their own lives to try to cheer me up! I know I am not alone but it sure feels that way. Tonight I managed to get my husband and daughter to believe I didn't mind that they went out for supper without me. I just wanted to be alone and take a hot bath in hopes it would help my stomach and back stop hurting.

I received tons of great advice and believe that I drink too much coffee, may still have the lactose intolerance I was born with and thought I outgrew; I do not eat enough fruit and am not getting the proper amount of vitamins and nutrients my body needs. I am not getting enough sunlight, but that can't be helped yet until winter's over! I skip too many meals because of risks...I still feel its just to much trouble to eat. I'll work on that one. Didn't say this in my original post, but I've gotten very good at making myself throw up to empty my stomach but I should concentrate on putting good stuff in myself so I won't want to throw up. Accidents will always happen no matter how careful we are, got to remember that. I have a sister with a thyroid problem so that's on list to get checked, several people mentioned this to me. It was also recommended that I try veratrum album, which I plan to try.

I am still reading all the emails sent to me and plan to read every single one! I am in a bad cycle I need to break that's for sure. I never eat breakfast except on the weekends and substitute coffee for it during the week. I need to learn how to grab something, anything, an apple etc to eat while driving to work so maybe I won't make that pot of coffee when I walk in the door. I need to force myself to bake, it's not that I don't like to, it's just that I was never a big bakery type person. But now that could be because it made me sick over the years so I made myself believe I didn't need it. And yes there is food out there for lunch besides salads!!

Thank you again for all your emails!!! I have people /friends who care about me that I haven't even met or may never meet except thru email!!!
Debra