From:
Kelly LeMonds <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly LeMonds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 20:15:38 -0500

Hello everyone.  My name is Kelly LeMonds and we will be holding our first ROCK Support Group meeting in North Texas on June 23rd.  It will be held at the Presbyterian Hospital in Allen, Texas, in Suite #150.  The meeting will begin at 6:30.

This meeting's objectives are:
1.  Define a mission for our group.
2.  Determine each attendee's needs from the group.
3.  Allow fellowship amongst attendees.
4.  Sample some gluten-free ice cream cones!

If you know of anybody in the North Texas area that might be interested please refer them to this group, or feel free to pass along my information.

I can be reached via e-mail at "[log in to unmask]" or by phone at 972-489-9915.

Thanks to this group for their support in our daily efforts to get the word out about Celiac Disease.