From:
lovegrov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 22:25:15 -0500

>The majority of the responses I received stated their belief  that =
>Gorilla Munch is no longer GF.  Thank you to the people who responded to my
post.

Can the people who said Gorilla Munch is no longer GF tell us why or what has
changed? I don't want "beliefs" but instead the facts. I've probably missed
something, but these are the ingredients listed at the Envirokidz web site.

Ingredients: Organic corn meal, organic evaporated cane juice, sea salt.

Many thanks
Richard