From:
Peggy White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 18:43:09 EST

I received a few more comments about ice cream - thank you so much for taking
the time to respond.
casein intolerence?
"ice cream zaps me every time"
not all ice creams are gf (I'm pretty confident about Dairy Queen & Breyers)
try Ultra-Lactaid tablets
I had previously copied this from a summary of products available to us at
DQ.  Hope it helps you in the future.  This was copied from a celiac digest a
few years back.  Sorry I don't have the date of the issue.

DAIRY QUEEN-- Gluten Free products
Soft serve ice cream
Dennis the Menace Bars
Chocolate and Vanilla fat free yogurt
Sundaes w/ gluten free toppings
Lemon Freeze & #8217;
DQ Fudge Bar
DQ Vanilla Orange Bar
Starkiss Bars
Blizzard w/ gf topping  (IF you ask them to wash the blades prior to use)
(Great alternative w/ less hassle, get soft serve ice cream and ask them
to top it w/ your favorite blizzard topping!)
Hamburger Patties
Marinated Chicken Patties
 Note: Fries are NOT gluten free. They are wheat-coated!