From:
Yvonne Cruz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvonne Cruz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2009 12:25:19 -0500

Just wanted you to know that I met a wonderful gastro in the Ft
Lauderdale/Hollywood, FL area. Dr. Gluck (chief of Gastro at Memorial West)
listened, was sympathetic, and was not in a rush. I had an endoscopy and
colonoscopy done by him . It was a breeze (apart for the prep). This was
important to me, because my previous experience with gastros left a
scratched esophagus and they had zero bedside manners.
Dr Gluck was gentle and caring. Met me before and after the procedure in
which he went to the small intestines and did 4 biopsies. 4 days after (one of
them a holiday) he personally called me. He told me  all was well. He
encouraged me to continue my gluten free diet, taking probiotics , as well as a
digestive enzyme call Digest Gold. Though I had taken probiotics for years ,the
addition of the enzyme has really helped. Especially since I aim to stay away
from prescription drugs.
I certainly have no ulterior motive to suggest Dr. Gluck, than sheer
gratefullness for his professionalism and kindness. If interested , feel free to
contact me and I will email you his address and telephone numbers.

*******
*******