From:
priscilla burr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 10:47:28 -0400

Dear Group,

I spoke with Patti Murphy from Tom's of Maine yesterday to question the
gluten status of their products. I am very pleased to know that their
products are all gluten free as  I have been searching for a shampoo I can
use. I am forwarding the e-mail Patti sent to me--it answers all the
questions I asked and includes a phone number so that others may contact
her. How nice to know a company that responds so completely to CD
questions!

Priscilla
Orcas Island, WA
USA