From:
Melissa Panzer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melissa Panzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2008 22:10:59 -0500

R.O.C.K.
Raising Our Celiac Kids

We will be hosting our Annual Holiday Party for children who live with Celiac
Disease & Gluten Intolerance.  R.O.C.K. is a free support group for parents,
families and friends of kids who live the gluten free lifestyle.  The kids at our
parties enjoy gluten free food & play, while the parents exchange new product
information, questions and concerns and listen to guest speakers who are
leading the research to find a cure for the disease.

R.O.C.K. was started in 1991 and is well known and respected in the gluten
free community.  We work hard to provide accurate information and an
optimistic approach to families with children who are newly diagnosed or who
have lived the gluten free life for years.  There are always new products and
new information to share.

Annual Holiday Party