From:
Joan McLean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:34:49 -0500

Just want to summarize a vacation we had last October.  I tried to do this
before and did not see it posted, so wanted to do it again.  Ladera is a
small, beautiful resort in St. Lucia.  I had emailed them ahead of time to
ask if they could accommodate a GF diet - they assured me the chef would
work with me, and he did! Nigel is a wonderful chef and has been written up
in several magazines.  Upon arrival I gave the waiter my GF Restaurant Card
which he in turn gave Nigel.  I was told to order anything on the menu that
looked good and he would make it as close as possible, but GF.  I was not
disappointed! Every meal was outstanding and delicious!  What a relief not
too worry!  Nigel and his staff are excellent.  I have no ties to this
resort or restaurant.  Just wanted Listmates to know.  So if your looking
for a wonderful place to stay (Ladera) or just a great restaurant to go to
while visiting St. Lucia (Dashene), these are the places to go!