From:
Joanna Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joanna Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 20:25:07 -0800

I know there is a GF list of ingredients for Clinique, but I have three or four items I got in a free sample kit that doesn't have an ingredients list.  So I was wondering if anyone who is a Clinique regular uses any of these products and can vouch for the ingredients being GF.  Thanks!

Clinique Hair Care super conditioner.

AntiGravity firming lift lotion

Color Surge lipstick

Different Lipstick

Almost Lipstick

Moisture Surge extra thirsty skin relief

Clarifying Lotion

THANKSTHANKSTHANKS!
joanna