From:
Karen Bulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 1995 11:44:53 -0600

I have found a store that carries Health Valley soups but they are $2.99/can.
Are they that expensive in the states?

If not does anyone know of GF stores or stores that carry this brand or any
GF brand of soups (long storing products) in the Kallispell/Columbia Falls area?

We will be vacationing 10-15 miles away from these places August 12-19 and
would love to be able to pick up these types of products for bringing back
home.  We would like to buy some of our grocery products down there as well
instead of hauling a ton of food with us.  Any tips?

Karen, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada