From:
PADuitsman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 1998 13:05:47 EDT

Got 10 messages.
Looks like Dannon, Yoplait and Erickson are okay, but not the ones with
crunchy stuff to add to them.  If I find more I'll add.
I guess it also makes sense to warn everyone about READing those labels each
time before you buy something.  Doritos Nacho Cheese for example WERE GF and
are NOT now GF, wheat flour has been added to the recipe.  My kids are
devastated.
Yours Truly Gluten Free- Penny    Vancouver WA USA