From:
"Beth J. Hillson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth J. Hillson
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 09:23:36 -0500

Dear ListServe Members,

The Gluten-Free Pantry extends HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes to all!  That’s right.
It’s our birthday and we want you to come to the party.  It’s our Tenth Year
In Business and we could never have done it without you!

To help celebrate, this month we are offering 10 % OFF ON ALL OF OUR MIXES
including our five pound bags of mix.  This special does not apply to case
prices.

We hope you’ll start the New Year baking up a storm.  Ask for recipes and
baking ideas or visit our recipe section on the web at www.glutenfree.com to
help with innovative gluten-free baking inspirations.

The Gluten-Free Pantry also sends its warm wishes for a HAPPY, HEALTHY,
GLUTEN-FREE NEW YEAR!  We look forward to continuing to work with our
wonderful customers in 2003 and beyond.

Beth Hillson
Gluten-Free Pantry
800-291-8386