From:
laurie.Bovair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 06:43:38 -0500

I am taking my family to the Rui Tequila Golf & Beach Resort on the
Mayan Coast in Mexico.  Has anyone travelled there are what would your
recommendations be for feeding my 15 year old celiac daughter.  In the
past we have taken a great deal of food with us but after September 11th
I'm afraid it might be taken out of our bags at the airport.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
Laurie