From:
Medresearch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Medresearch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 21:49:37 -0500

I am assuming all of you have been sending emails.

Would somebody please send me the address where I can tell our story--

the falling hair
the reflux
the heartburn
the bruising
the bone pain
the lack of growth for 2 yrs
the loss of singing voice
the skin lesions
the failure to mature
etc

As the mother of a kid who almost died, wife a celiac, 30 yr IBS patient
and daughter in law of a celiac who died of MS, I would like to give her
some more things to think about.

I have been reading the Americans with Disabilities Act website and if I
find
anything pertinent will post it.

Paula in Pa.