Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 1996 13:39:13 -0700

Before we start experimenting, does anyone have tried and true recipes
for playdough, finger paint, etc. for a four year old who's autistic and
reacts to gluten and casein (from milk). I've made yellow finger paint
from flax oil and tapioca flour, but a strict diet is helping his
attention to the point where he realizes I'm holding out on him ;-) and
he wants to do what the other kids are doing.

Darlene
P.S. Thanks for the replies re Toronto, we'll definitely check out the
Hospital for Sick Children's specialty shop, among other good ideas.