Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2014 22:02:21 -0500

             > * <        H  A  P  P  Y       N  E  W      Y E  A  R
   2  0  1 4       > * <

OUR HOLIDAY GIFT TO YOU:

* * *  CULINARY INSTITUTE of AMERICA (CIA)    May 18 - 20, 2014
(Optional 3rd night Departing May 21, 2014)

$50 PER PERSON DISCOUNT on NEW RESERVATIONS received from members
of the list serve by JANUARY 15, 2014.

To qualify for this DISCOUNT you must:

* Enclose a copy of this AD

* The completed RESERVATION FORM

* The required DEPOSIT for your chosen program

Tour the Premier Chef's school in the USA.  Spring time in Hyde Park,
NY, along
the Hudson River.  Check out all of the details on our website.

# # # # #

* * *   ALASKA CRUISE + TOUR of VICTORIA, BC, CANADA
June 14 - 23, 2014

Often referred to as America's Last Frontier you have to go their and
experience
it to understand how true that is.  We'll leave from and return to Seattle.
Cruising along the inner passage watching for Bald Eagles, Sea Otters,
Orcas,
Whales and more.  And then the main event - Glacier Bay - surrounded by
Spectacular Glaciers and Misty Fjords.  Then after the cruise we head
for the
historic, elegant city of Victoria, BC.  There are still cabins available.

* * *   DANUBE RIVER BOAT CRUISE + TOUR of INNSBRUCK & MUNICH
August 24 - September 3, 2014                             THIS IS A GO ! ! !

We'll cruise along the enchanted Danube - quaint villages and medieval
castles.
Starting in Budapest then moving on to Vienna, Melk, Linz, Salzburg and
more.
All the excursions on the cruise are included as is unlimited drinks.

After the cruise we've arranged a private tour of Innsbruck and then Munich.
You'll be amazed at the Gluten-free foods we'll be wined and dined with.

* * *    GRAND TOUR of SPAIN & PORTUGAL         THIS IS A GO ! ! !
April 18 - May 2, 2014

Join us as we experience our first real taste of Spain and Portugal.  We
have
arranged for an exciting tour with many exciting and richly historic
sites, as
well as major cities.  Along the way we'll stay in 4-5 Star hotels. And, of
course, the FOOD of the areas will be offered to us gluten-free.

# # # # #

Join us by becoming a member of Bob & Ruth's - receive our informative
Quarterly Newsletter; Member Only Discounts on all of our Gluten-free
Getaways; Participate In Our Members' Test Kitchen and much more.

Send your membership to us by check in the amount of $40 U.S. to:

Bob & Ruth's       205 Donerail Court        Havre de Grace, Md     21078

CHECK US OUT AT HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM