From:
Cathy Magyery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2008 15:31:06 EDT

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to let you know about a pretty good restaurant in Sturgis, MI,
Welch's.  We have been there twice now and the owner is very accommodating  to
the gf diet.  He was so helpful and the food is pretty good.  It  has dinners,
sandwiches and salads.  I have ordered the blackened salmon  with steamed
vegetable of the day and herb fried potatoes.
Just wanted to give him a plug because he was so nice.

Cathy