From:
Cindy Kaplan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cindy Kaplan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 11:45:11 -0600

Hi all,

Just wanted to share some great dining experiences I've had recently in my new hood:

1) Mai Thai (Thai) Restaurant 697 N. Cass Avenue in Downer's Grove
(630) 455-4298. Carry out, Dine-in and Delivery. They use only gluten-free soy sauce (hoorah!) and make many dishes with 100% rice noodles. The owner has a nephew with food allergies, so she understands the importance of adhering to customer requests. She will be happy to talk you through the menu and make modification to any dish if needed.

2) Hua Ting (Chinese) in Gateway Square, 777 N. York Rd., Hinsdale; 630/789-0505.Carry-out and Dine-in. Owner speaks very good English. No MSG used. All white sauces are gluten-free. You can also bring your own soy sauce and they will cook anything off the menu for you (minus the deep fired stuff, which uses flour). Ask them to use a clean wok.

Enjoy!

Cindy R. Kaplan