From:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:34:53 -0400

Hello Everyone,

I was on a speaking tour in AZ, and I stopped into a
health food store that had a food display of gluten-free
crackers.  The company supplying the crackers is
Matter of Flax.  These crackers are called Flax Krisps;
they use no flours at all--flax is the major ingredient.
They are thin and crispy and come in a variety of
delicious flavors including:

East Indian
Greek
Heartland
Herb Garden
Mexican
Japanese
Italian
Apple Cranberry
Pineapple Mango
Blueberry Peach
Strawberry Banana
Mixed Berry

If you would like to try some of these crackers, here is
the company contact information:

Matter of Flax, Inc.
www.matterofflax.com
phone:  888-541-FLAX

I have no interest in this company; I just liked their product.

Connie Sarros