From:
"Melissa St.Clair" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 11:23:38 EST

Hello everyone.  I am the mom of a 13 month old baby who has just been
diagnosed with CD.  She has been gluten free for five days (as far as we can
tell) and her behaviors and mood have drastically improved.  Her stools are
still a little loose, but not watery.  She has never slept through the night
and usually wakes up six to eight times every night crying.  This has not
improved so far.  I'm wondering if anyone else has had this experience and how
long it takes before she will be able to sleep.  Any advice you can offer
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Melissa