From:
Ann Whelan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 17:34:05 -0400

There are now more reasons than ever to subscribe to Gluten-Free Living.

We publish original, well-researched articles prepared with your needs in
mind. You can rely on the material you read in Gluten-Free Living because it
is based on facts. We don’t guess – we find out!

This critical information now comes in a prettier package because we wanted
our magazine to look as good on the outside as it reads on the inside.
Readers love GFL’s new full-color cover, which highlights our gluten-free
guide to cheese.

Better yet, everything now comes at a reduced cost. Our move toward full
color enables us to reduce our price while retaining the same specialized
material.

AND, if you subscribe quickly, you’ll also receive a free copy of
Gluten-Free Celebrations by Carol Fenster.

Our current issue includes:

The facts you need to know about cheese. They will help you make an informed
decision about whether or not to add cheese, including blue cheese, to your
diet.

The details you need to know to make sure your follow up care is well taken
care of.

A look at the dangers celiacs face when they eat spelt, which is a form of
wheat. This article will encourage you to start shouting the dangers of
spelt from the rooftops.

The steps you can follow to prepare deep-fried flounder with a gluten-free,
beer-based coating.

A first-person account of the risks celiacs face if they don’t read every
label every single time.

An interview with Whole Foods GF baker Lee Tobin. He answers questions about
his new products, including one about shelf life and freshness.

More news about HVPs, wild rice and pickles. And we’ll also tell you where
to get celiac awareness bracelets – and more.

Everything is presented in the same pertinent, easy -to-read style you
expect from Gluten-Free Living.

Subscribe now for two years and you’ll also receive a free copy of Carol
Fenster’s “Gluten-Free Celebrations” cookbook!

It all adds up to dependable information that looks as good as it reads, is
offered at a lower price and comes with a free cookbook by the leading
author of cookbooks designed for those who live a gluten-free life. This is
a fabulous offer -- but you need to act quickly because supplies are
limited.