From:
Roni Piterman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roni Piterman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 22:24:20 -0700

Gluten-free convenience at its BEST!

We ship delicious gluten-free, ready-to-cook entrees, sides and baked goods
all over the country. We make our food using organic produce and meat that
is free of antibiotics, hormones and steroids. Our food is all designed to
be freezable, so place your order at www.YourDinnerSecret.com
<http://www.yourdinnersecret.com/>  and shoot us an email to let us know
that you want your order shipped.

We're located in Woodland Hills, CA. If you're local, then just place a
pick-up order.

How does this sound? Sesame Chicken Drumettes, Asian Style Orange Chicken,
Chicken Tenders, Meatballls, Greek Chicken with Rice, Homemade Mashed
Potatoes, Focaccia, Breadsticks, Crusty French Rolls, Brownies. You name it,
we've got it.

Check us out. www.YourDinnerSecret.com <http://www.yourdinnersecret.com/>

Your Dinner Secret

20929 Ventura Blvd., #22