From:
Teresa Roman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 18:23:51 EDT

Per the positive comments of some on this list, I went to O'Lunney's
restaurant in NY this evening for dinner.   Contrary to what other posters
have written, NO employees at O'Lunneys have CD.  (Someone wrote that 1 of 4
employees have CD and therefore fluent in the diet restricitions).  When I
told them that I had it, the waitress asked me if they were on some sort of
CD website or something because over the course of the last 3 or so weeks
they have been getting ALOT of CD customers.  I explained this list to them
and mentioned that others have posted.  She said that they DO NOT specialize
in GF meals, but will TRY to accommodate.  My waitress was sweet and
extremely helpful in finding me something to eat and the food was delicious.
But wont any decent restaurant TRY to accommodate their customers?

Just wanted to set the record straight that O'Lunneys does NOT specialize in
GF meals.