From:
Olivia Kogler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 10:01:18 EDT

From the number of responses I am getting sounds like this is a problem many
of us are suffering from.  Still no concensus of what works.  Sounds like
different things work for different folks.  Another medication besides
Nystatin was mentioned.  Diflucan.  Also someone mentioned that hormone
replacement or oral contraceptives can make a difference.  More and more it
seems that once you have this you have to watch the sweets and take
acidopilus on an ongoing basis.  Many people said cut out all dairy.  I have
cut out all dairy except the plain yogurt with live cultures.  Pretty tough
on a vegetarian - but you do what you have to.  Thanks for all the input.  I
will pass on anything new that I get.  Olivia in VA