From:
Mary Burgdorff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Burgdorff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 21:19:11 -0500

I've received many emails about the location and details surrounding the
new GF bakery in Pewaukee, Wisconsin.  Here are the details:

Molly's Gluten Free Bakery
Bill Hanson, owner/baker
N47 W28270 Lynndale Rd.
Pewaukee, WI 53072
(262)369-1404

Store Hours:
Wed., Thurs., Fri. 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Sat. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

PLEASE NOTE:
All orders must be placed two days ahead of time.  Bill will freeze bakery
for you as well.

We were there today, and sampled the chocolate cake with buttercream
frosting.  It was awesome, and we ordered a decorated half-sheet cake for
Saturday.  Also, the white bread is the best we've ever had.  My son
doesn't even toast it, and that's a first.

Bill hopes to be able to do some online orders in the future, so I'll keep
you posted.

Feel free to email me with any questions about location, etc.

-Mary