Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 01:44:02 -0400

I was thrilled with all the posts about the new salad dressing offerings at McDonalds and went to pick up the 4 pkgs. Since I always feel the need to verify things myself, I called the # listed on the Newman's website... which connects you to Mconald's nuitrition dept.  The woman there says all 4 are GF.  Needing to verify furthur, I finally reached Newman's-where they said NONE ARE GF and she didn't know why McDonald's would say otherwise.  Her boss is out of town and she offered to contact me next week with more info after investigating furthur.  I will keep you posted. Also, she said that these packets MUST be kept refrigerated.