From:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2007 22:43:09 -0400

Get your copy of the
WHEAT-FREE GLUTEN-FREE DESSERT COOKBOOK
so you can make all those sensational cookies and desserts for your family
this holiday season.
JUST $14.35 if you buy now.

Here is what Debbie J. from Ohio has to say about the DESSERT COOKBOOK:
"I have bought virtually every single gluten-free cookbook on the market.
This is the FIRST cookbook that I have tried that, not only are the recipes
for the most part easy, but are VERY tasty and they come out as they state
they will."

HUGE SALE on the DVD "All You Wanted To Know About Gluten-free Cooking".
Hurry to take advantage of 22% savings!
JUST $23.37 for a limited time only.

Joanne J. from Texas says about the DVD:
"I have been a celiac for 27 years and I thought I knew everything about
gluten-free cooking.  Boy, was I wrong!  You gave me hints and suggestions
in your DVD that I never even thought of!  Thank you so much."

LAST CHANCE to save 10% on the gluten-free
LOW CARB WEEKLY MENU

Read all about the menu, take advantage of the sale items this month, and
sign up to receive a FREE MONTHLY NEWSLETTER at
http://www.gfbooks.homestead.com/SALE1107.html

May we all be thankful this Thanksgiving for our many blessings.
Connie Sarros
Gluten-free Cookbooks
www.gfbooks.homestead.com