Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 1997 08:09:17 -0400

Is there a conection between rosacia and CD? I do not
personally have rosacia but my sister who suspect has CD does . She
suffers severe reactions (very scary anophalactic reactions) to a
variety of foods . the poor kid is afraid to eat many things and lives
on a very limited diet. She had a marked inprovment with the
elimination of wheat but does not follow a strict GF diet. she has a
really hard time with handling sugars too .  Because "I" have been
diagnosed with CD (via biopsy) I suspect that it may also be at the
root of her troubles although she does not have the loose stools , she
has really been given the run around by her MD's  I would like to show
her that she is not alone and crazy. are there others who have
rosacia,sugar handling stress and allergic like reactions out there?
 thanks laura