Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 08:42:52 -0500

Would like to share with the listserv my experience last week and this week:

Flight over:
First Snack:  I guess they dont give out special GF snacks, so I just declined my mini bag of pretzels

Dinner:  Grilled Pepper Chicken with lemon wedges, broccoli, rice, fruit cup, salad, dressing on the side.  The dressing wasnt GF, (cant remember the exact ingredient), so I just put my lemon on the salad.

Breakfast snack:  a croissont and a fruit cup.

My flight home:
First snack was some cracker thing, again, I just declined

Lunch:  Grilled chicken, spinich, fruit cup, salad with a mini balsamic and olive oil dressing bottle.  They also included a roll covered in a plastic wrapper......after further observation, this roll was on EVERYONES lunch tray.  I think the flight crew took it upon themselves to include that roll on my plate.  There was no label on the roll, so I just left it alone.

Dinner snack: Some kind of sliced meat with asparagus on sliced bread.  Needless to say, I didnt touch it.   I just ate the plum.

Not too bad, but it could have been better.  Thank goodness I always carry my own food with me.

Teresa
NJ