From:
anne barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 10:32:37 -0500

The San Antonio Celiac Support Group will have their quarterly meeting
on Thursday, May 13 at 7pm.  It is held at Covenant Presbyterian Church
at 211 Roleto in San Antonio.  This is in the Castle Hills area, near
Loop 410 and Blanco on the north central side of the city.  Our speaker
this time will be our nutritional advisor, Cathie Winmill, R.D., L.D.
She will share some healthy diet guidelines with us.

If there are any celiacs in the surrounding communities that have no
support group we welcome you to our group.  We have  several members in
Austin and other towns in the area.  Carpool arrangements can  possibly
be  formed.

After our speaker, we will have gluten-free foods for sampling brought
by anyone from the group who wants to.  Each dish will have a listing of
ingredients.  If you would like to come, or have any questions, please
contact me at this e-mail address  or call at 210 340-0648 for more
information.